SOLD :: Another Exclusive Listing SOLD Above Market Value by Carylee Stone

5392 Lake Murray Blvd :: 2 BR, 2.5 BA, 1259 SF, $280,000


I LOVE MY CLIENTS!

How can you NOT love a client that recognizes how hard you work for that commission. I received a card in the mail today from the sellers of my listing at 5362 Lake Murray. Inside it read "Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication as our Realtor. You went above and beyond for us! We appreciate all you've done! We had no ideas it would be such an eventful journey...one you won't forget we're sure. Thank you again! We will be calling on you when we move back to San Diego!"

I love receiving nice notes like this but it was accompanied by a $50 Nordstrom Card!!! Um, how incredibly generous! I just received a chunk of their equity as payment for my services and they basically said, "that's not enough, we want to reward you with a new sassy outfit." LOL, I love my job! Thank you my dear clients, you make those "eventful" times worthwhile...almost! Please DO come back to San Diego!

Carylee Stone
Distinctive Properties
858-344-2632
Carylee@StoneHomeTeam.com


Comments

Popular Posts